Stay Free Secure Sanitary Napkin  » Health  »
  • I was impressed to see how Stay Free Secure Sanitary Napkin did its job very well

• by brandobrando

Monthly visitor as we all know and I do find it difficult sometimes to do what I want since I am so conscious of what I am doing specially checking my pants or skirt every now and then if I have a stain or what. Most of the sanitary napkins do this to me especially when I’m in bed. So I tried Stay Free Secure Sanitary Napkin in extra large size so that I won’t mess up the bed sheet again and

wash.

Actually it wasn’t me who bought it in the drugstore but my husband. I just told him to buy me any sanitary napkin that he can get. He gave me Stay Free Secure Sanitary Napkin in Cottony soft. It does not have any scent or odor because it was just plain. It does not have wings either to protect the sides of my underwear. But anyway, I was just happy to have it because I don’t have stock at home and it was my chance to test the quality of the product.

Well I can say that when I wake up in the morning, I didn’t see any stain on our bed sheet or even in our blanket. I also see that I don’t have any stain on my underwear and nothing too in my clothes. I was impressed to see how Stay Free Secure Sanitary Napkin did its job very well; I was totally secured all day.

It comes in 8 pads inside a pack ...

• Stay Free Secure Sanitary Napkin
      which is with anti leak channels so even if I have a heavy flow, it will not leak form side to back. I felt comfortable all day since there are no hard edges on the sanitary pad to irritate my skin or feel itchy. The soft cottony cover helps me feeling light and comfortable whenever I sit down, I can feel like it’s my seat cushion because it was thick. Well this is a kind of pad which is bulky is not
      for wearing skimpy jeans. Anyway I don’t mind it since I use this just at home and most of all; I don’t wear anything visible in front and skimpy if I have my period.

You can also try to be secured and free of worries by using Stay Free Secure Sanitary napkin whenever you have your monthly period. The price of this wonderful product was Rs28 rupees which is really cheap and affordable that you can purchase at any drugstore or groceries nationwide in India.

Deepa says :

Sticky gums used to stick on panties is not enough.it is uncomfortable especially in the night times.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3420091271580230/k2311a0920/9.20.10