Starbucks Pumpkin Spice & Eggnog Lattes
  • The Pumpkin Spice and Eggnog Lattes are definitely the best seasonal coffees around
  • I love anything pumpkin flavored and thus had to try their pumpkin latte
  • My dad introduced me to eggnog as a child and we've always enjoyed it together
  • I highly recommend doing that if you like your lattes with a lot of flavor
  • I've noticed that even though they season ends and they take the flavors off of their menus, they may still have it available

• by Slappy

The Pumpkin Spice and Eggnog Lattes are definitely the best seasonal coffees around. I love anything pumpkin flavored and thus had to try their pumpkin latte. It smells just like pumpkin pie and tastes just like pumpkin pie as well. There’s no need to add any additional sugar or milk as everything is already flavored, sweetened and ready to go.

Same thing for the eggnog latte. I love eggnog around the

holidays so therefore an eggnog latte was a must have for me. My dad introduced me to eggnog as a child and we’ve always enjoyed it together. He introduced me then to the eggnog latte which we both love. I told my Dad that the eggnog doesn’t seem to be strong enough tasting in the latte so he said that his trick is to ask them to put a little bit more of ...

• the eggnog flavoring in. I highly recommend doing that if you like your lattes with a lot of flavor. I started asking them to put extra eggnog flavoring in and it tastes so much better in my opinion. Then I started to do that with the pumpkin lattes the following year. I loved the pumpkin lattes to begin with but with the little but of extra pumpkin flavoring they taste much more
        like a pumpkin pie.

The pumpkin flavor usually lasts all fall and a little but into the winter and the eggnog usually starts at the end of the fall and last through the winter. I’ve noticed that even though they season ends and they take the flavors off of their menus, they may still have it available. I’ve asked for both well after they’ve been taken off the sign, and they were able to accommodate.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2720091271570230/k2311a0920/9.20.10