Volkswagon Bug  » Cars  »
  • Unfortunately, my three little ones in car seats would be a bit confined in the back of one of these adorable little numbers but my friend did tell me that VW does now make a small SUV

• by cjaneb877
      Take a ride in a Volkswagon Bug and you honestly will be floored at how safe and secure you feel. I always thought these little cars looked pretty unsafe and like they’d collapse in an accident but my friend got one and its really something else.

Hers is a 2003 model, and when you sit inside of these things, you honestly feel like you are in a secure and safe tank.

The only thing I could compare it to would be a volvo.

The feel of the interior of the car really feels remarkably like the inside of the volvo sedan I used to have.

Every feature in the car is very square, very upright, and very proper.

It could comfortably fit someone who is tall, short, slim, or wide and snugly and safely transport up to five people to a destination of their choice with great comfort.

The engine on my freind’s car literally purred and between its navy blue exterior and its tan interior all done out with leather luxurious seating and flowers upon its windowsills, the car certainly did not lack any personality.

It handled beautifully even in the snowy conditions that were on the road and even while other cars were slipping and sliding, the Bug ...

• held tightly to the road and gave us great traction and stability despite the rather dismal road conditions.

So would I be willing to purchase a bug? If they came out with one with third row seating, you bet I would.

Unfortunately, my three little ones in car seats would be a bit confined in the back of one of these adorable little numbers but my friend did tell me that VW does now make a small SUV.

I may look into that since I was so unexpectedly pleased at how well the bug handled and user friendly it seemed to be.

I especially

liked the fact that you sit close enough to the road to see everything that is going on, while still having enough front to the car to protect you should you get into an accident.

While those mini coopers by BMW may be cute and adorable, I frequently have wondered if there is enough car between the passenger and the road and other vehicles to hold up in an accident and still protect the passengers.

For less money, you could buy a Bug, have slightly more room in a vehicle, more personality, and far more safety features! I give VW a great big ten on this trendy little number!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91302127140128/k2311a0213/2.13.07