Nature’s Bounty Vitamin E Supplements  » Health  »
  • I feel they are easy to swallow and work the best with my body and health problems
  • The other way I like to use these liquid vitamin E soft gels is by poking a hole into them an squeezing the liquid vitamin E onto my cuts, scrapes, and cold sores
  • I would recommend these vitamin E soft gels because like I said they have worked well for me and I feel they would work well for others
  • I know I will continue to take these supplements daily to help prevent and control my asthma
  • I think they are great simple daily supplements

• by Soleil Robins

One of the daily supplements I take each day to help with my asthma and simply to help keep my immune system functioning properly is Nature’s Bounty Vitamin E Supplements. They help block the free radical cells that cause my asthma attacks as well as help prevent other lung diseases and cancers.

These vitamin E supplements come in a soft gels that are about the size of green peas. They are clear and color and filled with liquid vitamin E. I feel they are easy to

swallow and work the best with my body and health problems. I usually take two of these supplements a day after meals with a big glass of water. I have also taken them on an empty stomach and they didn’t seem to upset it one bit which is good because my belly is extremely sensitive.

The other way I like to use these liquid vitamin E soft gels is by poking a hole into them an squeezing the liquid vitamin E onto my cuts, scrapes, and ...

• cold sores. I find doing this helps speed up the healing of the infected skin area very well. It also helps soften dried chapped cracked lips.

I do think the vitamin E soft gels are worth using because they have helped improve my asthma and my skin. I also think they are worth the money because they are made from pure vitamin E and you get 120 soft gels per bottle at a very affordable price.

I would recommend these vitamin E soft gels because like

I said they have worked well for me and I feel they would work well for others. I do hope those of you who try these vitamin E supplements like the way they help improve your health as well. I know I will continue to take these supplements daily to help prevent and control my asthma. I think they are great simple daily supplements. Just make sure you talk to your doctor before taking them to make sure they are right for you and your body.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3420091271270230/k2311a0920/9.20.10