Dentley’s Pressed Rawhide
  • I often give my dog different kinds of compressed rawhide and Dentley's is definitely one of my favorites
  • My Golden Retriever is what I consider to be a power chewer as she can go through bones pretty fast

• by slappy

I often give my dog different kinds of compressed rawhide and Dentley’s is definitely one of my favorites. My Golden Retriever is what I consider to be a power chewer as she can go through bones pretty fast. I won’t buy her the bones that are not pressed as they don’t last as long, can expand/break off to big in her belly, and are bleached. The compressed rawhides

are more expensive but it’s okay with me because they are safer and last much longer.

The Dentley’s brand pressed rawhide seems to be very tightly compacted, more so than other brands I’ve used, which makes it even stronger for her. As a puppy, one bone would last a pretty long time. She goes through them much faster now as she had become more of an aggressive chewer, but they ...

• still last her anywhere from a day to several days.

A great perk is that they don’t stain carpets. Even though they aren’t bleached, as long as you don’t buy one of the red colored ones you should be fine letting your dog chew them on the carpet. They do, however, flake off onto the carpet. As she’s chewing, I can see the moist parts come off and stick

to the carpet as the rubs her bone against the carpet. It takes a little but of work, but I can usually pick a decent amount out once they’ve hardened.

As a puppy, these were much easier for her to chew than some other brands. They are the same length, just a little but thinner which helped her wrap her mouth around them easier. All in all, a great bone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2919091271180230/k2311a0919/9.19.10