Cingular Wireless Cell Phone Service  » Cellular services  »
  • If I have ever had a problem with a bill or with my cell phone, they have always been more than willing to recitfy the problem immediately, and without a problematic difficuty in the least
  • I think that overall, this merge will be a good thing

• by cjaneb877
      It is old news that about three months ago, Cingular merged with AT& T to offer cell phone users better rates and packages for their everyday cell phone needs. I have been a Cingular customer for many years and I am relatively pleased with their services. I have found their stores to be extremely easy to access and their customer representatives to be friendly and courteous at all times.

If I have ever had a problem with a bill or with my cell phone, they have always been more than willing to recitfy the problem immediately, and without a problematic difficuty in the least. The employees always wear smiles and have never been pushy or aggressive in temrs

of getting me to sign up for additional services that I do not necessarily need or want.

That is one of the greatest things about Cingular. I get a ton of carry over minutes each month so that my bill is only sixty dollars per month with a large amount of minutes that I have not used the previous month carried over.

This feature is especially nice for someone like me who may use my phone some months more than others. Now that Cingular has merged with AT & T, they promise to have less restricted areas or incidents where cell phones will not work due to a lack of towers in certain areas.

They also are ...

• telling customers that they will offer a wider variety of options and benefits for customers who have been using the services of either AT&T or Cingular for numerous years, like myself. I think that overall, this merge will be a good thing.

I think that more people will be utilizing the services of one company and that that one company will now offer more services that accommodate the needs of families, children, business people, and just the average joe no matter what kind of lifestyle that person leads or what kind of services they are seeking. To me, a company that offers a wide variety of options and is flexible and available, are the qualities that I look for

in a cell phone company.

I also look for a company that displays reliability and dependability and that is able to resolve problems in a timely fashion. Furthermore, I seek out companies who have billing departments that are easy to deal with and that can communicate effectively.

Cingular has always preformed those tasks without a problem for me in the past and I most sincerely look forward to them expanding their services and programs into new communities, soceities, and programs. I feel quite sure that together, Cingular and AT&T will make a great team that will strive to satisfy both the occasional cell phone user and the person who can not live for ten minutes without their phone!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 221302127110128/k2311a0213/2.13.07