Bounce Dryer Sheets  » Housewares  »
  • I like to make sure that my clothes don't have static cling in them after I do the laundry
  • I found Bounce Dryer sheets very easy to use
  • I know it was much easier than waiting for the rinse cycle, measuring out liquid and then pouring it in
  • The Bounce Dryer sheet is one of the best inventions ever made

• by Dawn

I like to make sure that my clothes don’t have static cling in them after I do the laundry. In order to do that, I started using dryer sheets to stop the static cling. I chose Bounce Dryer sheets because it seems to be a trusted name. I purchases Bounce Dryer sheets at Walmart. It came in a 160 count box for $13.49. That might sound a little high if you don’t

look at the fact that you will have 160 loads of laundry covered before you have replace the Bounce Dryer sheets. That is how I looked at it.

The next time I did laundry, I placed one of the dry sheets into the dryer with my clothes. I let the dryer run through it’s cycle and took the clothes out to fold them. Just as I had wished, there was no static cling at all. I loved the fresh smell of my clothes as well. It has a nice soft scent, my favorite kind. I liked that I didn’t have to catch the right cycle in the washer to put in the fabric softener which often didn’t keep the static cling away anyway.

I found Bounce Dryer sheets very easy to use. I just had to pull one out and throw it in before starting ...

• Bounce Dryer Sheets
      the washer. I know it was much easier than waiting for the rinse cycle, measuring out liquid and then pouring it in. That is, if I remembered to do it. I was very glad to find something that was so easy and easy to remember as well. I put the box on top of the dry so that I can’t possibly forget to put a sheet in when I am doing laundry.

Bounce

Dryer sheets are great for the laundry and can be used for other things as well. After you get done using it as a dryer sheet, you can use it for a lint “brush” or to get the hair off your cat or dog. It works wonders. It’s a great way to recycle used dryer sheets before you throw them away. The Bounce Dryer sheet is one of the best inventions ever made.

Bounce Dryer Sheets
Michell Gamboa Nino says :

re : The Bounce Dryer sheet is one of the best inventions ever made
when I started using it, I seriously doubt it that the clothes was going to have good smell, now I love to use it, the clothes keep nice smell and also with this product you don’t have to take the risk to get steams from another liquid products which does the same but could ending damaging your favorite clothes.

Reniece Dixon says :

It really does work and lives up to the hype in advertisements.

Kimberlie Edgar says :

re : The Bounce Dryer sheet is one of the best inventions ever made
Amazing dryer sheets. They smell very clean and fresh, the sent last forever. Bounce has always been a favorite in my household for years. My favorite thing besides the very clean smell is how it keeps the static out of my clothes. Bounce is also very affordable and worth the money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5319091271040130/k2311a0919/9.19.10