Flaxseed Oil  » Health  »
  • I believe that you should consult your doctor if you are diabetic or expecting a baby
  • If you take the straight oil, you may experience fishy after taste
  • I highly recommend this product if you are looking for a safe way to improve your general well being and health

• by Christopher B.
      I recently started to take flaxseed oil as a suppliment in my daily diet. Its been approximately 2 weeks now and I am already feeling the improvements that it is doing for me.

I have more energy than

ive had in a while.

Flaxseed oil is essential to your bodies well being.

If you were to look up this product online, you will see the many benefits of this oil.

It is all natural and can be taken for your entire life without side effects.

You should consult your doctor before taking this product, just like you should do before taking any product.

I believe that you should consult your doctor if you are diabetic ...

Abdul Rahim says :

re : I highly recommend this product if you are looking for a safe way to improve your general well being and health
highly recommended.. fish oil really helps maximize brain performance

Galega says :

Apart from impeccable effect on heart, many clinical trials have proved that Fish Oil can have lots of positive impact on the brain performance. However, this review pertains to Flaxseed oil which has no effect on brain. However, it has also lots of health benefits.

Abdul Rahim says :

This is awesome

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341302127100128/k2311a0213/2.13.07