The Batman television series  » TV  »
  • At first, I was hesitant to even give it a try since I had never heard of it, and the drawings turned me off a little, but when I actually settled down to watch it even though I have only watched a few episodes of that series since then, I soon decided that it was one of the best batman animated series I had actually watched
  • One of the biggest things that I like about this batman television series is that it portrays all the characters and villains from the actual comic accurately in terms of personality and origin
  • Another thing about this series is that I have noticed that the costumes of a few of the villains have changed
  • One of the things that I do not like about this series is the introduction, which I think is a bit on the boring side
  • I recommend this series to people who like the comic book superhero Batman

• by Redtape

I do not remember ever hearing of the animated series “The Batman” which is of course a modern day spin off of the comic book character, until I saw it being aired on local television recently. At first, I was hesitant to even give it a try since I had never heard of it, and the drawings turned me off a little, but when I actually settled down to

watch it even though I have only watched a few episodes of that series since then, I soon decided that it was one of the best batman animated series I had actually watched.

One of the biggest things that I like about this batman television series is that it portrays all the characters and villains from the actual comic accurately in terms of personality and origin. The only thing is that the joker seems a little bit more scary and contorted than crazy in this series. Another thing too is that I have always thought of batman as a bit on the serious and mysterious side, but in this series he seems almost normal. There are also a few new characters like there is character Detective Yin, who I guess replaces the commissioner from the previous ...

• The Batman television series
      batman series that I used to watch when I was a little girl.

Another thing about this series is that I have noticed that the costumes of a few of the villains have changed. For example, even catwoman’s costume has changed, but her personality still seems similar to the catwoman in that she is still very flirtatious and catlike.

One of the things that I do not like about

this series is the introduction, which I think is a bit on the boring side. I thought it could have done better with more exciting music and clips.

One of my favourite episodes so far is the one where Batman and Catwoman get stuck together after a heist involving Catwoman and The Penguin go terribly wrong after The Penguin betrays Catwoman.

I recommend this series to people who like the comic book superhero Batman.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1019091270960130/k2311a0919/9.19.10