Sunflower Toilet Paper  » Other  »
  • It was very soft to the point where I expected that it would also be flimsy and tear easily, but after using it for something else I noticed that it was also pretty strong to the point where I could actually write a message to someone on a block of it without the pen tearing the tissue when I ran out of paper
  • On the other hand, the only disadvantage I saw was that the tissue left some quite a bit of lint on my hands and face
  • I recommend Sunflower Toilet Tissue to Jamaicans as a low budget option for toilet tissue despite the fact that it still has a problem with lint

• by Redtape

Although I am not exactly sure who it is that bought it , quite a few rolls of Sunflower Toilet Tissue was bought in bulk and stored in my house in the same place where we keep the other toiletries. Before then I had never heard of that brand despite the fact that it was supposed to be a local brand, and that was what made me even more curious and eager to try it.

What

I ended up liking about Sunflower Toilet Tissue is the softness of it. It was very soft to the point where I expected that it would also be flimsy and tear easily, but after using it for something else I noticed that it was also pretty strong to the point where I could actually write a message to someone on a block of it without the pen tearing the tissue when I ran out of paper.

• I had also noticed that Sunflower Toilet Tissue did not have too much of a strong perfumed scent like I have noticed some of the cheaper toilet tissues we had bought at one time or another sometimes do. That is good for me since a lot of the times those same scents end up affecting my allergies to the point where I might be sneezing for the entire portion of a day.

On the

other hand, the only disadvantage I saw was that the tissue left some quite a bit of lint on my hands and face. I noticed this once when I had to use some of the Sunflower Toilet Tissue to wipe my hands and face because there was nothing else to use.

I recommend Sunflower Toilet Tissue to Jamaicans as a low budget option for toilet tissue despite the fact that it still has a problem with lint.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1219091270940130/k2311a0919/9.19.10