New-Star Superior International Trading Limited Ladies Slippers  » Clothes  »
2.5
  • Well, I turned out to be somewhat right since it only took five wears off the orangish brown sandals for it to break a part even though I thought that it was sewn instead of pasted, and I never walked very long or far in that pair either
  • I am not sure I would recommend this brand of ladies slippers since it is cheap and falls a part easily

• by Redtape

I was on the road walking and saw a roadside vendor selling lots of sandals and slippers that did not look too bad. I inquired of the price and found out that they were not very expensive either, and after that, I ended up buying three pairs. One was a light green slippers with metal studs on it, one was a pair of simple and yet pretty white sandals and the other was a pair of orangish

brown sandals.

They were all made of a flexible material and seemed to be sewed instead of pasted, and so I did not think that any of them would come a part quickly like some of the other cheap footwear I had bought on the road. Nevertheless, I was still very cautious wearing them in case I was wrong.

Well, I turned out to be somewhat right since it only took five wears off the orangish brown sandals for ...

• it to break a part even though I thought that it was sewn instead of pasted, and I never walked very long or far in that pair either.

I had worn the white sandals a few times and love how it looks on my feet, especially against my dark skin, but recently I have been extra cautious wearing it since, it feels like it is going to fall a part if I am not careful too.

The green slippers

on the other hand, remains slightly sturdy even though two of the metal studs have fallen off on one of the feet. I also hate the fact that the bottom is so thin, since I can feel the heat through it when I am walking in the sun and the flexible material sometimes makes the slippers too weak to walk in.

I am not sure I would recommend this brand of ladies slippers since it is cheap and falls a part easily.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5519091270860130/k2311a0919/9.19.10