Jamaican Orange Juice Bag Juice
2.5
  • I found that it was neither too sweet like some of those bag juice brands that I had bought at one point or another when I was thirsty
  • I also noticed that the orange juice that came in the bag was not too watery either like some bag orange juice or even bag fruit juice that I had bought at one point or another
  • I thought that was a complete waste of money to make a label
  • In the end, I am not sure if I would recommend it since even though it looks and tastes like orange juice, I am not sure where it comes from or what it contains

• by Redtape

There are a lot of bag orange juice and fruit juice brands around the island, and even more brands of just plain bag drink. Therefore, I was not surprised on one Saturday when I ordered a bag orange juice and found out that it was a brand I had never seen nor heard of.

Despite the fact that it was one of the very many of these brands, and I did not expect very much in the taste

department, when I did manage to taste it Jamaican Orange Juice Bag Juice did not taste too badly.

I found that it was neither too sweet like some of those bag juice brands that I had bought at one point or another when I was thirsty. I also noticed that the orange juice that came in the bag was not too watery either like some bag orange juice or even bag fruit juice that I had bought at one ...

• point or another. Instead, even though there was no pulp, it tasted just like real natural orange juice in a plastic bag, instead of in a bottle or a box. I also did not taste any artificial flavours.

What I did not like about the Jamaican Orange Juice Bag Juice though was the fact that it had little to nothing on the bag telling me what I was consuming. I only saw the name of the product, but

I did not see any ingredients, no address of the company, a calorie count or nothing at all to tell me whether or not I had made a healthy choice drinking it. I thought that was a complete waste of money to make a label.

In the end, I am not sure if I would recommend it since even though it looks and tastes like orange juice, I am not sure where it comes from or what it contains.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2719091270850130/k2311a0919/9.19.10