Black and Decker Convection oven  » Housewares  »
0.5
  • Now, the stainless steal is kind of cute and it looked like it was about something until I actually tried using this and I noticed that it would start burning to the point where the stainless steal looked like rust

• by ginia

The only real reason why I ‘m talking about the Black and Decker Convection oven is because in all reality, I hate this thing. I hate everything about this little convection oven. My husband bought it so that’s one of the reasons why I hate it. (no offense honey) I told him that I didn’t want this thing in my kitchen so when I get home from work and I see that there is this ugly piece of kitchen ware in my kitchen, I almost fainted.

The price was the only thing that was appealing about this product. It was only $35. I have never bought a kitchen appliance for such a low price. Not unless it was a set of pots. My husband

didn’t tell me until after my warranty was gone. But you get a 1 year warranty with Black and Decker when you buy it. I can only imagine what I would have did with this Convection oven if I had of known that.

It’s just one box looking appliance that take sup all the room in the world. It’s about the size of my microwave and it doesn’t match my kitchen at all. Now, the stainless steal is kind of cute and it looked like it was about something until I actually tried using this and I noticed that it would start burning to the point where the stainless steal looked like rust. It was cheap in it’s own right.

Oh and lets not ...

• talk about the huge knobs located on the front of this thing. They were disgusting looking. It made the entire oven look as if it was 10 years old. Generation wise it was not up to part. It lacked appearance. It lacked enough appearance for me to throw it in my basement.

As far as the features are concerned, the way that it heats up is fine. I did what it was suppose to do, cook my food fast. So fast that I burned majority of it that went in there. I really don’t like the idea of something over doing my food and that is what the Black and Decker Convection oven did .

The door was loud and noisy whenever I tried to open

it. It was so tight that whenever I let it up, it would make noise. The rack was kind of way too close to the top part and there was no way for me to let it down any further than where it was. The plug that comes on this thing is short and useless as well. I couldn’t put it anywhere because it was just plan out attached with no type of length.

The only thing on this thing that was worth talking about was the timer. I mean I was able to be alerted that my food was ready once it was burnt up. I don’t have nothing more to really say about this Black and Decker Convection oven. It’s one horrid kitchen appliance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5319091270800130/k2311a0919/9.19.10