MamaRoo Bouncer  » Baby care  »
2.5
  • My friends tell me that when it comes to my babies, I like to buy them toys just so I Can keep them occupied
  • He could have been absolutely correct because she seemed to have enjoyed being in it all because it moved
  • Now the thing that made everything better when it came to the boring aspect of the bouncer
  • This bouncer is bland and I can’t be the one to say that it’s the best because I look for extravagance when it comes to anything
  • But as far as the way that it functions, I think that it’s pretty decent, it’s priced right and even though it doesn’t look at that swell, it still operates with perfection

• by ginia

My friends tell me that when it comes to my babies, I like to buy them toys just so I Can keep them occupied. This maybe true but I do like to play with them from time to time. I feel as if a child/baby should have the time to play with themselves. I want my children to learn who they are and to understand that they can entertain themselves if the took the time to do so. I accompanied this lesson with the MamaRoo Bouncer. I’m very picky over the toys that I buy for my children and this one didn’t miss the list.

The MamaRoo Bouncer is something else. I should have known to go with my first mind when it came to this whack item. I mean you can tell

on the box how it’s going to look. I ‘m not sure why I didn’t play attention to it but the MamaRoo Bouncer comes with absolutely nothing. I guess I was suppose to be one of those moms that likes to spend money on things that just don’t rock. Well, when I spend my hard earned money on something I expect for it to be about something.

It came with this terrible looking mobile that was located at the top of the bouncer. The thing that made me so mad about this bouncer was that it only came with these three little balls which did nothing. The only good thing that my baby got out of being in this bouncer was that the balls came out of the mobile. She was able to ...

• chew on them and spit all over them if she wanted to! Ahhhh.. How much fun does this sound?

My husband kept explaining to me that I shouldn’t expect this type of activity when it comes to this bouncer because it’s more for the motion and less for the entertainment. He could have been absolutely correct because she seemed to have enjoyed being in it all because it moved. It bounces up and down as well as side to side. WE all know that when it comes to bouncers, most bouncers go up and down only. There were a few different motion options to choose from. The speeds were simple and they weren’t all that fast but they worked. The Car Ride, Kangaroo ,Tree Swing ,Rock-a-Bye and Ocean are all the movements that

can be chosen. My daughter normally stays at ocean because it moves like the waters.

Now the thing that made everything better when it came to the boring aspect of the bouncer. Is that it has 3 or so nature sounds that can be played while my baby bounces. I can also hook up my MP3 player to the side of the bouncer if for some reason we want to change things up a bit.

This bouncer is bland and I can’t be the one to say that it’s the best because I look for extravagance when it comes to anything. But as far as the way that it functions, I think that it’s pretty decent, it’s priced right and even though it doesn’t look at that swell, it still operates with perfection.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5419091270790130/k2311a0919/9.19.10