Nicki Minaj (artist)  » People  »
  • I love her sound because it is different and she can sing and rap
  • Just about every song I have heard from her, I simply loved and enjoyed listening to
  • A lot of people compare her to the rapper Little Kim, but I don't think she is like her in any way
  • When watching her videos, you always see a creativity from her that she brings to each video she makes which makes it more interesting to watch
  • I think that a lot of people listen to her music and who has never have should difinitely take a chance and listen to her

• by Micole

I have been listening to Nicki Minaj for quite a while now, and find her music really worth listening to. Her sound and look is unique from other artist out today. I love her sound because it is different and she can sing and rap. She has become really popular over the years especially since being found on youtube. Now she is on just about everyone’s song which is a good thing because you get to hear her a

lot on the radio. Just about every song I have heard from her, I simply loved and enjoyed listening to. Nicki Minaj’s music never seems to get old to me and I can listen to it all day repeatedly.

A lot of people compare her to the rapper Little Kim, but I don’t think she is like her in any way. They have completely different styles, looks, and they way they rap. Little Kim only raps and Nicki Minaj can ...

• rap and sing. I also like the way that Nicki Minaj carries herself. She keeps it real with everyone and represents the females all the time. She is with the label Young Money, which has artist like Drake, Little Wayne, Tyga, and other popular artist. Her music is laid back and some is even up beat which gives her a broader audience of people listening to her music.

Her music has been blowing up the charts and will continue to

do so. Her music is fun to listen to and her videos are unique and different as well. When watching her videos, you always see a creativity from her that she brings to each video she makes which makes it more interesting to watch. I think that a lot of people listen to her music and who has never have should difinitely take a chance and listen to her. She is a great artist and has a different look as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5219091270740130/k2311a0919/9.19.10