Dr. Scholl’s Callus Remover Extra Thick  » Medicine  »
  • The cost was $5.49 at my local drug store
  • The only problem that I see with Dr. Scholl's Callus Remover is that the pads sometimes peel off prematurely
  • I would highly recommend Dr. Scholl's Callus removers for anyone who is having a problem with calluses

• by Dawn

I work on my feet all day long and this eventually lead to getting calluses on the bottoms of my feet. Calluses are not only ugly, they can be painful as well. I wanted to get rid of the calluses so I used Dr. Scholl’s Callus Remover with extra thick pads. There were four in each pack along with medicated discs. The cost was $5.49 at my local drug store.

After I took my bath and got my feet cleaned off well, I placed a

medicated disc on the center of the callus. I then placed a pad overtop of it. The pad keeps the medicated disc from getting all over everything. It also lessens the pain of the callus when I walked. I left the pad in place for two days as described on the directions of the package. When I removed the first pad and medicated disc, I rubbed my finger across the callus. The area had softened quite well and I picked off the soft areas of ...

• the callus so the next disc would get closer to the base of the callus.

I repeated the treatment four times, the number of pads and discs in the package. By the end of the treatments, most of the callus was gone. There were still small remnants of the callus left, but within a few days, even that came off. I loved the Dr. Scholl’s Callus Remover and was glad that I chose the extra thick pads because it did keep the pain down from the

callus. I would use this product again and in fact have. It is an excellent product from a well respected foot care company.

The only problem that I see with Dr. Scholl’s Callus Remover is that the pads sometimes peel off prematurely. That means that sometimes the disc didn’t get a chance to complete it’s job every time. However, the treatment did work well even with this problem. I would highly recommend Dr. Scholl’s Callus removers for anyone who is having a problem with calluses.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2619091270630130/k2311a0919/9.19.10