Arm and Hammer 2X Concentrated Liquid Laundry Detergent
  • I used warm water for the washing process, dried and then took a look at the laundry to see if the Arm and Hammer had done a good enough job on the clothes to consider them to be clean
  • The clothes were definitely clean enough to call clean after using Arm and Hammer Laundry Detergent, but the colors didn't seem as bright on the clothing as they previously had
  • It is a low cost way of getting your clothes clean without having to go over budget and I love that about it
  • This is one of the best ways that I have found to do so since laundry detergent is rather expensive

• by Dawn

I purchased a 68.75 oz. bottle of Arm and Hammer Laundry detergent at my local grocery store because it was on a buy on get on free special. It was $4.97 for one bottle so I figured why not get the second bottle for free. I wasn’t sure how it would work with my laundry, but it was worth giving it a try.

The next time I did laundry, I emptied a capful of the Arm and Hammer Liquid into the washer. I used warm water for the

washing process, dried and then took a look at the laundry to see if the Arm and Hammer had done a good enough job on the clothes to consider them to be clean. I did notice that most of the clothes appeared to be fairly clean. There were some issues with staining that didn’t come out but I could have used a stain remover for that and the stains probably would have gone away. The bottom line is that the clothes were clean enough.

I would still prefer to ...

• use my old laundry detergent to get the job done right. The clothes were definitely clean enough to call clean after using Arm and Hammer Laundry Detergent, but the colors didn’t seem as bright on the clothing as they previously had. I don’t believe Arm and Hammer is made to help keep clothing from fading in the washer.

Arm and Hammer Liquid Laundry Detergent is good for people on a budget. It is a low cost way of getting your clothes clean without having to go over budget

and I love that about it. I will probably purchase Arm and Hammer Laundry Detergent again if I find the need to cut back on the budget a little. This is one of the best ways that I have found to do so since laundry detergent is rather expensive. Arm and Hammer is not expensive, but using it over a long period of time may not be the best idea. I would suggest switching back and forth with a more expensive detergent to make sure that your clothes don’t prematurely fade.

Aki Charlatan says :

Got it, tried it, liked it, used it. This product, dag, I had been looking for a box of the Arm and Hammer laundry detergent booster in the box when I found the Arm and Hammer 2X Concentrated Liquid Laundry Detergent - however, we as consumers tend to be wrong.

I was wrong to not have been doing the cold water laundry. Then, I was wrong to be using the powdered Arm and Hammer Laundry Detergent Booster, which was only $ 4.97 at Lowe’s - cheapskate, right?

So the Arm and Hammer 2X Concentrated Liquid Laundry Detergent works, and it gets used to clean the laundry, clean the cat litter boxes, wash down the “artists cottage” (tool shed), wash the car, the floors, the dog (what did that big old puppy get into this time…) and, for $ 12.98 at some supermarket, it was a deal. It worked, it worked on just about everything, and it was gone in less than one week.

Everyone loved it a little bit too much, so, back to the box of Arm and Hammer baking soda for under a dollar for the bathroom, the dollar store shampoo for the mop bucket and the garage, and the Arm and Hammer Laundry Detergent Booster for the laundry area.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5319091270540130/k2311a0919/9.19.10