Singer Michael Jackson  » People  »
  • I never understood his obsessive need to change his looks because I thought he looked great before he started getting all the surgeries done
  • I would recommend his music and his videos for anyone to watch because his talent was too great to overlook, even amidst every bad thing that surrounded his personal life

• by Dawn

I grew up listening to the Jackson Five. My brother and I would even go so far as to dance on my mother’s dining room table while listening to their songs. Michael Jackson was the youngest brother of the five and he is the one that would become most famous in his adult years. I loved Michael Jackson then and I still get a great deal of joy from his music. I feel as though I have known Michael Jackson since I was about 5 years old.

When I was young, I

loved listening to Michael Jackson’s voice along with his brothers. I loved their songs such as Rockin’ Robin and ABC. These songs were a great source of fun and enjoyment for me and my brother. As the years rolled on, the Jackson Five split up to venture out on their own. That is when Michael Jackson got to show off his talents the most.

Michael was known as a perfectionist when it came to his performances, both music and in his dancing. He came under fire in his later years but his talent can still not be disputed. I loved this about Michael Jackson. I loved the fact that he took the time to worry about the performance he gave to his fans. I, like so many others, tried to copy his moonwalk dance steps. I was never able to quite get it down and applaud Michael for even being able to come up with it, let alone do it so well.

When Michael Jackson came under fire for actions that I still haven’t quite figured out yet, even after Michael Jackson’s death, his music still ...

• Singer Michael Jackson
      brought me joy and I don’t classify him as something that he did in his personal life as opposed to what he did in his private life. I certainly looked at the cases that were brought against him, but as far as his talent goes, I will always love Michael Jackson for his talent, separating it from his personal life.

Michael Jackson’s name can, at times, make my skin crawl. I never understood his obsessive need to change his looks because I thought he looked great before he started getting all the surgeries

done. He even looked great when he had his first few surgeries. I felt he became too unrecognizable as Michael Jackson as the years went on. That ruined the entire experience for me. I would recommend his music and his videos for anyone to watch because his talent was too great to overlook, even amidst every bad thing that surrounded his personal life. Whether he was or wasn’t a good human being, I cannot tell you. What I can tell you that he was par excellence when it came to his music and dance steps.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5219091270530130/k2311a0919/9.19.10