Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula
  • Although I know that you can't get rid of stretch marks, I always hold out hope
  • I noticed the smell of the cocoa butter almost immediately
  • I would highly recommend this lotion to anyone who wants a lotion that smells good and would like to keep their hands or other body parts from being dried out

• by Dawn

After having two children, I had stretch marks that I wanted desperately to get rid of. Although I know that you can’t get rid of stretch marks, I always hold out hope. I had heard that Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula could possibly help lesson stretch marks, so I gave it a try. I purchased the 8.5 oz. bottle of lotion at my local grocery store for $5.99. That seemed a little expensive to me, but if it worked, why not spend a little extra on a lotion?

When

I got home, I opened the bottle of lotion and squeezed some on the palm of my hand. I noticed the smell of the cocoa butter almost immediately. I love the smell. It made me feel almost warm and comfortable. The lotion was thick, which I loved as well. I spread the lotion on my stomach and hip area where the stretch marks were and then rubbed the remaining lotion into my hands. Even if the lotion didn’t work to get the stretch marks to lessen, I ...

• was hooked on the smell of the lotion from the moment I could smell it.

I quickly realized that this was a lotion that I would purchase again in the future. The lotion lasted for hours after applying it. I guess that is one of the benefits of getting a lotion that was thick rather than the other watery lotions that I had purchased in the past. Even though the lotion didn’t make my stretch marks go away, it may have helped if I had used it while

I was pregnant rather than waiting until after the children were born. It did work in keeping my hands soft. My hands and elbows tend to dry out rather badly, especially in the winter months.

I would highly recommend this lotion to anyone who wants a lotion that smells good and would like to keep their hands or other body parts from being dried out. My skin is much better off since using the Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula and that is a pretty hard task for any lotion to do.

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3419091270480130/k2311a0919/9.19.10