Nair Moisturizing Facial Hair Remover Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • The first thing that I noticed about the cream is that it has a horrible smell
  • The other problem is that it did burn my skin a bit
  • I was not impressed with the Nair Facial Hair Remover at all

• by Dawn

I was looking for a way to get rid of the hair on my upper lip without having to shave or wax it. If found out that Nair made a hair remover specifically for facial hair. I picked up a bottle of Nair Moisturizing Face Hair Cream from the local grocery store for $4.99 for a 2 oz. bottle. That wasn’t too bad of a price if I could get good results from the product.

When I got home, I tried the Nair Facial hair remover cream. I opened the bottle and

put a little bit of the cream on my upper lip. Actually, I put a good bit of the cream on my lip because the bottle says to put a thick coat of it on. I waited for a while, about 5 minutes and then wiped it off with a warm washcloth. The first thing that I noticed about the cream is that it has a horrible smell. That is normal for hair removal creams so I wasn’t really surprised by that. In fact, that is one of the reasons that ...

• I put of purchasing any hair removal for my face.

The cream worked a little bit. In other words, it got some of the hair off the upper lip. I noticed that it left just as much hair behind on my face. It wasn’t really worth the effort that I put into purchasing and using the Nair Moisturizing Face Hair Remover. If it doesn’t get all the hair off, I don’t see much of a point in it getting any of the hair off. I still had to use another method to

get rid of the left over hair.

The other problem is that it did burn my skin a bit. That means that I was left with a very red upper lip so that the entire would could see that I had tried to remove the hair. It even left a couple of small sores on that area of my face. I was not impressed with the Nair Facial Hair Remover at all. I will not be purchasing it again. I want a product like that to work well and this just didn’t cut the grade.

tuliy says :

The cream has too bad and strong smell like chemicals and do not remove small hair

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119091270470130/k2311a0919/9.19.10