Avon Vanilla Cream Bubble Bath  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love taking bubble baths because it is so relaxing after an especially hard day of working
  • I paid $5.99 rather than the $8.00 regular price
  • I like how well the bubble bath from Avon bubbled up
  • I found that I couldn't concentrate on the book though because I was beginning to nod off
  • I am partial to Vanilla but I think I am going to try some of the other aroma's as well

• by Dawn

I love taking bubble baths because it is so relaxing after an especially hard day of working. Avon has always been a trusted name in my family since my Aunt sold Avon products for years, so I figured I would try the bubble bath while it was on special. I immediately fell in love with the bubble bath. I paid $5.99 rather than the $8.00 regular price. That’s what I love about Avon, there are always specials running and I generally try to choose from those.

The bottle of Vanilla Cream Bubble Bath from Avon lasts me a long time. That is saying something big since I tend to over use bubble bath

when I do use it. I pour far more than I am supposed to into the tub. I like how well the bubble bath from Avon bubbled up. It was almost like being in one of those movies where the bubbles are nearly overflowing the bathtub. The aroma of the vanilla cream is so relaxing for me. Of course, vanilla is one of my favorite smells so that was an easy pick for me.

I got in the bathtub and opened up my book to read while I drank a glass of iced tea (I don’t drink alcohol). I found that I couldn’t concentrate on the book though because I was beginning ...

• to nod off. That is how relaxing the aroma from the bubble bath was for me. I didn’t get out of the tub though. I continued to soak in the Avon Vanilla Cream for about an hour. I didn’t want to leave the tub because that meant that I would have to leave the aroma behind. When I finally did get out of the tub, I found it nice that the aroma of the vanilla was now on my body and I could continue to have that relaxed feeling that I get from the smell. My skin was soft when I got out of the tub as well. I had been in
        there long enough to shrivel up and get all dried up, but my skin didn’t seem to get the effects of the dryness that I would normally get from sitting in water for so long.

I would recommend Avon Bubble Bath to anyone who uses bubble bath or wants to find a bit of relaxation. I love it and there are several different aroma’s to choose from. I am partial to Vanilla but I think I am going to try some of the other aroma’s as well. If they are half as good as the Vanilla that I got, I will be in heaven the next time I take a bubble bath.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119091270460130/k2311a0919/9.19.10