Schick Intuition Razor
  • I am always willing to try something new and innovative, so I decided to try the Schick Intuition Razor for women to see if having the soap on the end of the razor would work well for me
  • I like the idea that Schick came up with for this razor
  • I decided the best way to try the Schick Intuition Razor was to get take a bath rather than a shower
  • The only problems I found with the razor is that it is rather bulky

• by Dawn

I am always willing to try something new and innovative, so I decided to try the Schick Intuition Razor for women to see if having the soap on the end of the razor would work well for me. I purchased the razor at Walmart for $8.26.It came with one blade which was enough for me to get a good idea about whether it would work for me or not. $8.26 didn’t seem like too bad of a price for a razor.

I like the idea that Schick came

up with for this razor. The soap is on the end of the blade which means that I wouldn’t have to worry about dropping the soap while I was trying to shave, nor would I have to worry about putting the soap on my legs. I decided the best way to try the Schick Intuition Razor was to get take a bath rather than a shower. I climbed in the tub and got my legs nice and wet. I then dipped the razor into the water to get
      the soap wet. I loved that it was so quick and easy. It did eliminate a step that took more time up and I am all for saving time.

I only had to take one swipe across each section of my leg to get all the hair off. That was a good thing since I always have to take two or three swipes with other razors. I was off to a good start. When I got done shaving my legs and bathing, I climbed out of the tub, dried ...

• Schick Intuition Razor
      off and ran my hand up my leg to see if it still felt smooth or to see if I had missed any spots. My legs were unbelievably smooth. I liked the razor. The only problems I found with the razor is that it is rather bulky. It is much bigger than other razors. It is also very expensive to replace the blades and that is why I decided to stop using it. I couldn’t justify paying that much for razor blades just to save some time. The
      soap on the end of the blade doesn’t last very long. That means that I had to buy replacement blades far too many times and I simply couldn’t afford to do it any longer.

This is a great razor as long as you can afford to replace the blades every week or so. I have to shave everyday so the soap really didn’t last more than a couple of days each time. If you don’t mind the price of replacing the blades, it would be a great razor for you.

Schick Intuition Razor

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119091270451230/k2311a0919/9.19.10