Aspercreme Pain Relieving Crème
2.0
  • I don't like the medicated smell so I certainly don't want my body to smell that way
  • I noticed only a slight change in the pain
  • It cost a lot of money and the results weren't that great
  • I wouldn't recommend it for others to buy either

• by Dawn

I was looking for something to relieve the pain in my lower back. I lift a lot of heavy weight at work and pain in the lower back is the norm for me. I had tried other pain relief crèmes and didn’t have very good luck with them. Aspercreme was one in a long line of pain relief crèmes that I tried. I purchased a 3 oz. tube for $7.49 at the local drug store.

As I had learned from other pain relief crèmes, it is very difficult

to rub it on to the lower back without some help. I recruited my boyfriend to rub some of the crème on my lower back to try to help the pain. It didn’t have any strong medicated smell to it which I liked very much. I don’t like the medicated smell so I certainly don’t want my body to smell that way. He rubbed the crème in very well.

I did notice that the crème was much thicker than other crèmes that I had tried. I was ...

• glad for that because that meant that it would stay on better through the night. It also meant that it wasn’t as greasy as some of the other crèmes. It wasn’t as difficult to get off when I showered and it didn’t get all over my clothes either. This was another plus to the Aspercreme. I noticed only a slight change in the pain. That was better than some of the other crèmes, but I still didn’t see the point. I have gotten much better results from
        taking Advil.

Aspercreme, just like the other crèmes that I have used seemed to be a waste of money to me. It cost a lot of money and the results weren’t that great. It was better in the fact that it was thicker and easier to clean off, but if it doesn’t do what it claims to do, it is a waste of hard earned money. I wouldn’t purchase this product again. I wouldn’t recommend it for others to buy either. It just wasn’t what it’s cracked up to be.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2619091270431230/k2311a0919/9.19.10