Bactine Pain Relieving Cleansing Spray  » Medicine  »
  • I like to keep my medicine cabinet stocked with first aid items in case something happens
  • Her cuts didn't heal before she left my house, but it worked to keep her from any further pain and that was well worth the cost of the Bactine
  • I would highly recommend that everyone purchase a bottle of Bactine to put in the medicine cabinet just in case

• by Dawn

I like to keep my medicine cabinet stocked with first aid items in case something happens. I often have my grandchildren over and they get cuts and bruises just from everyday play sometimes. I purchased Bactine Pain Relieving Cleansing Spray to add to the medicine cabinet because my grandmother used it on me when I was little and it worked great. I paid $7.99 for a 5 oz. bottle at the grocery store.

My prediction was correct and my granddaughter was riding her bike down the lane. She

hit a bump and flew off the bike and onto the hard blacktop. She was okay except her arm suffered from a bad scrape that was bleeding. I took her into the house to clean it up. I got the Bactine out of the medicine cabinet and promised her it wouldn’t hurt. I knew it wouldn’t because I had it used on me as a child. I squirted the Bactine on her arm and looked at her face to see how she was doing. She was fine,

• no pain from the Bactine as I had remembered myself.

I liked the Bactine because it cleans out the wound but it doesn’t hurt while it is doing so. It also has medication in it so that it helps heal the cut. I placed a bandaid over the area and she was ready to go. There were no tears like I would have gotten from using alcohol to clean out the cut. Her cuts didn’t heal before she left my house, but it worked to keep her

from any further pain and that was well worth the cost of the Bactine.

I would purchase Bactine again to keep in my medicine cabinet even after the grandchildren grow up. I can be a klutz at times and could use a product like this when I cut myself trying to peel potatoes. It’s a quick and easy way to clean cuts and get a little medication on a cut area. I would highly recommend that everyone purchase a bottle of Bactine to put in the medicine cabinet just in case.

Bactine Pain Relieving Cleansing Spray

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2619091270381230/k2311a0919/9.19.10