Excedrin Extra Strength Caplets  » Medicine  »
  • I decided to give Excedrin Extra Strength Caplets a try
  • I would recommend others use Excedrin if you don't have a regular headache problem
  • My eyes are bad and that is what causes most of my headaches, therefore I have a regular headache problem and the headaches are very bad
  • I think Excedrin would be fine for most people who only get occasional headaches

• by Dawn

I tend to get headaches on a regular basis and therefore need some type of headache medication to help me through. I have a brand that I usually use but they didn’t have what I wanted when I went to the store. I had to decide on another type of pain reliever because I didn’t want to go from one store to another just for headache medication. I decided to

give Excedrin Extra Strength Caplets a try. I got a 250 count bottle for $14.99. That is comparable with the price of my regular brand of pain reliever.

I opened the bottle, which entails twisting the cap so that the arrow on the cap and the arrow on the bottle line up. It was fairly easy to open. I took two Excedrin out of the bottle and swallowed them followed by a drink of water to wash them down. It took about fifteen minutes for my headache to begin to go away. It seemed a little slow compared to my normal brand but it was working.

The pain did go away and I was able to get through several hours of the day. It did it’s job but it didn’t last as long as my regular brand which I can take ...

• Excedrin Extra Strength Caplets
      and not feel any pain for the rest of the day. I would use the product again if I was in a tight situation where I couldn’t get my normal brand. I probably wouldn’t use it again otherwise though. It isn’t because it didn’t work, but rather because I knew somethi8ng else worked better and I would have to use it less than the Excedrin.

I would recommend others use

Excedrin if you don’t have a regular headache problem. My eyes are bad and that is what causes most of my headaches, therefore I have a regular headache problem and the headaches are very bad. I think Excedrin would be fine for most people who only get occasional headaches. If you get regular and extremely painful headaches, it might be a good idea to use another brand of pain reliever.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2619091270371230/k2311a0919/9.19.10