Johnson’s Original Baby Lotion  » Baby care  »
  • I decided that I would try the lotion on myself years after my children had grown up
  • I thought it might be able to help my skin feel softer like it had their skin
  • Having that baby lotion smell was well worth the cost though
  • I would recommend that people who have babies use the lotion for their children and even for themselves if you want to have soft skin and you don’t mind carrying around the after bath baby smell with you all day
  • It feels good going on and I found that it lasts throughout the day without reapplication

• by Dawn

I first used Johnson’s Original Baby Lotion when I had children. I liked the lotion because it was gentle on their skin and I loved the smell. I decided that I would try the lotion on myself years after my children had grown up. I thought it might be able to help my skin feel softer like it had their skin. I purchased a bottle of Johnson’s Baby Lotion from the local grocery store. I got a 27 oz. bottle for $6.39. Having that baby lotion smell was

well worth the cost though.

I used the lotion as soon as I got home. I loved smelling the aroma of “that baby smell” right after a bath. I liked the smell on my babies but I am not so sure it was right for an adult. It was nice strolling down memory lane though. The lotion itself was helpful in keeping my skin much softer. I liked that and that is why I got the lotion to start with, other than the smell of the lotion.

I have ...

• purchased Johnson’s Original Baby Lotion since that first time because once in a while I just like the smell and it does do a good job in keeping the skin soft. I would recommend that people who have babies use the lotion for their children and even for themselves if you want to have soft skin and you don’t mind carrying around the after bath baby smell with you all day. It is a relaxing aroma. It makes me feel good when I smell it.

Johnson’s Original Baby

Lotion is a trusted name and that is another reason to love it. It was created for babies but anyone can and does use it. It does the job that it is supposed to and your skin will like it too. It feels good going on and I found that it lasts throughout the day without reapplication. There are several different versions of the lotion available today as well. I haven’t tried those but they just have a different aroma if you decide you don’t want to smell like a baby.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5419091270361230/k2311a0919/9.19.10