Kissan Tomato Puree  » Food  »
  • Most of my home cooked dishes include tomatoes and so I bought a lot of Kissan Tomato Puree for a stock
  • So I make sure that I always prepare the best for my family
  • I just need to pour the content and put some added spice into my soup and viola, a very tasty and delicious tomato soup ready to serve in meals

• by brandobrando

Most of my home cooked dishes include tomatoes and so I bought a lot of Kissan Tomato Puree for a stock. From Chicken Mechado recipe to simple tomato soup I really use Kissan Tomato Puree in tetra pack size because it is so economical.

Kissan Tomato Puree is all natural in its hand pick tomatoes without any added preservatives. I also used Kissan Tomato puree in my curry dishes to make it more creamy and thick

in sauce.

As we all know tomatoes has anti oxidant properties that are good to combat cancer. Eating the right kind of food is also taking care of our health. The more our body is healthy the better. So I make sure that I always prepare the best for my family.

I use Kissan Tomato puree for making tomato soup. I just need to pour the content and put some added spice into my soup and viola,

• a very tasty and delicious tomato soup ready to serve in meals. It is equivalent to a fine dining restaurant’s tomato soup. I really like Kissan Tomato Puree because it is really fresh and I am sure that it is safe as long as I do check the expiration date before purchasing it.

You can check the validity date of the product on top of the tetra pack. It is so cheap for the price of

Rs15 rupees or equivalent to $0.33 cents on their 200g tetra pack size which is so handy to carry.

You can purchase this delicious tomato puree at any selected stored and groceries in Mumbai. I just hope that next time they will include at the back of their pack a sample recipe to try so that it would be an additional knowledge. But anyway, I am still satisfied on using this wonderful product by Hindustan Unilever Limited.

bharati jagger says :

I use kissan tomato puree everyday. I would like to know do you have big packs also? like 1 ltr? If yes then pls let me know from where i will get it? I am located in Pune.

Galega says :

Yes, big packs of Kissan Tomato Puree is also available. It is available in 1 kg pack, not in 1 ltr pack asked by you. In Pune, you can get it from any retail shops, or at any Unilever India retailers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2719091270211230/k2311a0919/9.19.10