Amul Fresh Cream in Tetra Pack  » Food  »
  • Home makers need to impress their husband every now and then by making delicious desserts
  • I like how thick and creamy Amul Fresh cream is whenever I use it in my fruit salad and white sauce pasta

• by brandobrando

During free time I do enjoy making fruit salad and this is the reason why I need to buy a good creamer for my salad. I was able to buy Amul Fresh Cream in tetra pack at Hypercity mall. It was so handy and it fits perfectly to the amount of salad I am going to make.

Home makers need to impress their husband every now and then by making delicious desserts. It has been my hobby to make pasta, desserts and smoothies using thick cream and I

have found that Amul is just the right product for me.

Amul Fresh Cream is low fat cream which is easy pour and mix. It does not need any complicated instruction on how to use it just be sure that you keep it on a cool and dry place and Amul Cream is only best to use within 6 months.

I like how thick and creamy Amul Fresh cream is whenever I use it in my fruit salad and white sauce pasta. I also use Amul Fresh Cream in ...

• my gulaman or gelatin bars. It makes the consistency more thick and creamy. I also use Amul Fresh Cream in making curries. It is really a must have for me since I do cook our food most of the time.

Good thing that Amul has come up with a tetra pack size because not all amount of creams will be put in one cooking. I can still set aside the remaining cream by placing it back in the fridge.

By the way Amul Fresh Cream is also great

for dipping your snacks as long as you put some spices into it or as you like it. Don’t forget to shake the tetra pack of Amul Fresh Cream before using so that it can mix the liquid content that separates the thick cream inside it.

You can avail of Amul Fresh Cream in Tetra Pack for only Rs 32 rupees or equivalent to $0.71 cents on their 200 ml tetra pack size. You can purchase this delicious thick all purpose cream at selected stores and groceries in India.

Jyoti says :

I want to make Black Forest Cake and can I whip amul Cream and use it for icing the cake?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2719091270191230/k2311a0919/9.19.10