Weikfield Peprico Red Pepper Sauce
  • My husband and I love to eat spicy and hot foods
  • But I would still recommend this special sauce for people who would like to venture their tongue to a different type of red pepper which is good to put on pizza

• by brandobrando

My husband and I love to eat spicy and hot foods. It is already part of our meal to include fried foods and soups. It is my first time to try and taste Weikfield Peprico Red Pepper Sauce to be put on our favorite dish such as Fried Chicken with Chili powder and also some fries.

I didn’t expected much that the taste of Weikfield would be sourer than

being chillier. Probably it’s because the level of my taste for spicy stuffs have been accelerated already due to the fact that I have been eating a lot of spicy foods and my tongue got used of hot foods so I didn’t appreciate the red hot chilly pepper sauce by Weikfield.

The sauce was diluted in texture but not that wet. It is red in color obviously to make sure that you would buy such hot chilly because of the red color. The bottle was just fine although you need to be careful not to drop it since it is breakable and not plastic. You can buy it at any groceries and stores nationwide in India for the price of Rs35 or equivalent to $0.77 cents on their 90g bottle.

Weikfield should have put more spice and hotness ...

• Weikfield Peprico Red Pepper Sauce
      in their pepper sauce since in India; most of the foods are already spicy. In fact when you put this pepper sauce in any Indian fried dish, it will be over powered by their hotness. Anyway, who else would like to make a hot food even hotter? But this concept is always in the minds of Indian people since I can see them still eating onions and green
      chili even if their food was already hot and spicy.

Anyway, it will be a good product to others. But as for me, it lacks something else. But I would still recommend this special sauce for people who would like to venture their tongue to a different type of red pepper which is good to put on pizza. Weikfield Peprico Red Pepper Sauce is for you to try and taste.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2719091270141230/k2311a0919/9.19.10