ULTA Baked Eyeshadow - Sweet Dreams
  • I do however recommend using a MAC brush or any brush for that matter on the brownish part
  • Sometimes I like heavier makeup and sometimes I like lighter makeup

• by Slappy

Recently I have been purchasing a lot of ULTA brand products. They are a great quality makeup brand and fit my budget as well. They are very inexpensive and work very well on my stubborn skin. Of the newest items I purchased, their baked eye shadow in Sweet Dreams is noteworthy enough for me to write about.

Sweet Dreams is a dual color palette with a shimmery pink on one side and a brownish, pinkish, greenish blend on the other. The blend

comes together beautifully and uniformly as a light brown tinted shimmer when applying. It took me awhile to figure out how to get it to apply just the way I wanted it as it goes on extremely light if I don’t use the right tools.

My MAC brush does not bring out the pink very much at all. Even my fingers don’t make it stand out enough. I need to really use a sponge tip applicator to get the most ...

• pigment out of it. After using the sponge tip and applying a few layers, I finally get a little bit deeper of a pink that I’m going for. I do however recommend using a MAC brush or any brush for that matter on the brownish part. After I put the pink all over my lid and crease, I finish it off with the brownish shimmer on my crease and under my eyebrows. For some reason the brown goes on better with
        the brush and the pink goes on better with the sponge tip.

Regardless of how it’s applied, it is a very light, sheer, beautiful look. I wear it daily with brown eyeliner and black or brown mascara. It is great for everyday wear or for going out. Sometimes I like heavier makeup and sometimes I like lighter makeup. I can easily apply it lightly and with some work, it will look a little heavier too. Either way, it will not look overly dramatic.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119091270131230/k2311a0919/9.19.10