Liquid Paper Correction Tape  » Other  »
  • As someone who is around office supplies all day 5 days a week as part of her job, it is fair to say I know the best and worst products of office supplies on the market

• by Slappy

As someone who is around office supplies all day 5 days a week as part of her job, it is fair to say I know the best and worst products of office supplies on the market. There are so many versions and brands of white out, correction tape and so on and so forth. Liquid Paper by far makes one of the best correction tapes I’ve seen.

Correction tape is the tape version of white out that

comes in a little unit that you press and drag onto the area that needs to be whited out. Many tapes I’ve used bunch up and/or don’t have a solid line because the white tape lifts while I am dragging it. Some rub off extremely easily too. Others don’t go on smoothly at all and I can actually feel that as I drag it. Liquid Paper doesn’t really have many of those problems.

• When I drag over my error, it feels silky smooth. It also doesn’t bunch up or rub off easily. If I want to put something on top of it right away, I don’t have to worry about it rubbing off onto something else.

As opposed to the liquid form, I don’t need to wait for anything to dry as it is instantly ready to be written on top of. It doesn’t come off onto

the pen when I’m writing over it. It does it’s job, and it does it well. If I need to white out just a little area, it works well for that too. I just push over the area and drag for a second and only a little piece of tape will come off. I’ve had trouble doing that with other correction tapes but this one seems to give me the least amount of problems.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1219091270121230/k2311a0919/9.19.10