California Innovations Lunch Bag  » Housewares  »
  • I have always loved the California Innovations lunch bags, lunch totes, coolers etc. My mom got me their pink lunch bag for my birthday one year as my favorite color is pink
  • It's a slimming enough design where it doesn't really get in the way and is not bulky like an actual lunch box

• by Slappy

I have always loved the California Innovations lunch bags, lunch totes, coolers etc. My mom got me their pink lunch bag for my birthday one year as my favorite color is pink. The lunch bag works excellent for me. It’s spacey enough to carry lunch, a small drink and my snacks for throughout the day. I can even

fit a prepared frozen lunch in there with a couple of snacks. It also has a front flap pocket for napkins, utensils or snacks that don’t need to be kept cold.

It is reasonable insulated and my food and drinks stay cool for most of the work day as long as I put a little freeze pack in there with them. The inside is also very easy to wash. On several occasions my food has managed to leak into the bag. Sometimes it’s pretty sticky and covers the whole bag. I can either flip the bag inside out and wipe it down, or I can throw it in the washer machine. I’ve actually thrown it in the washer and ...

• California Innovations Lunch Bag
      dryer on a few occasions when the inside gets really dirty, and the bag came out perfectly fine. It was completely clean and didn’t even look like it went through a washer/dryer cycle as far as wear and tear goes. I only do that when I have to though because I don’t want to take any chances of ruining it.

The

straps attached to it are very handy for carrying as well. I can throw it over my shoulder or grab it and go. It’s a slimming enough design where it doesn’t really get in the way and is not bulky like an actual lunch box. It works for school or work lunches and I have been using mine for awhile now.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5319091270101230/k2311a0919/9.19.10