Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Conditioner  » Health  »
  • I know I'm getting good moisturizers from this conditioner
  • I love the fact that I can manage my hair, have it glow and not have to leave treatments in for 10 minutes at a time

• by Slappy

I’m a pretty big fan of my Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Cream Conditioner. I am in a never ending battle with my hair as my roots are crazy oily and my ends are extremely dry. I never put conditioner on my roots as that will make them even oilier, but since I have to use a strong shampoo, my ends need a lot of nutrition because they dry out so easily.

I’ve tried all

different conditioners and find GF Triple Nutrition to work most effectively in my price range. It is not a miracle worker, but it does a decent job at keeping my hair from looking like it got struck by lightning. You can tell just by the texture that it is infused with fruit micro oils, as it is thick and sleek feeling. I know I’m getting good moisturizers from this conditioner.

I usually let ...

• it sit in the second half of my hair while I wash my face so it has time to soak in a bit. Then I rinse it and throw it back until I’m done showering. Once I get out of the shower I let it air dry for a little bit and then before work and in the winters, I have to blow dry my hair. Blow drying obviously dries out my
        hair, as it does with anyone’s, and can damage it. With this conditioner I find that the drying out is minimized and my hair is much easier to manage.

My hair always looks very shiny (not oily shiny; healthy shiny) and it has a lustrous golden color to it. I love the fact that I can manage my hair, have it glow and not have to leave treatments in for 10 minutes at a time.

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Conditioner

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3419091270081230/k2311a0919/9.19.10