DJ Got us Falling In love a song by Usher featuring Pittbull  » Music  »
  • I love the song so much, whenever the lyric says “hands up” I am doing it also
  • I enjoy every single minute the song plays and even I repeat it for the whole day, I will never feel fed up or get tired maybe

• by Grecy

This song is what makes me feel awake during at night. Whenever I hear it, it makes me dance because of the upbeat and clubby tunes. It looks like R&B balladeer Usher is shifting to pop with this song. He teamed up with Pittbull. The song is about a girl he sees dancing in the club. As the title of the song tells, the DJ got Usher to fall in love with the stranger.

Whenever it starts playing this song gives me goose bump. I more enjoyable in the ear compare to

his first single Omg. The smooth vocal of Usher is transform to electro pop sounds partnered with Pittbull’s rap and rhymes. It simply converted Usher to pop world and I never thought he fits it. He does great with this song; I am so excited to see him singing it live.

I love the song so much, whenever the lyric says “hands up” I am doing it also. I enjoy every single minute the song plays and even I repeat it for the whole day, I will never feel fed up or ...

• get tired maybe. The catchy lyrics is useful, however I do not understand the rap part of Pittbull. There are some parts of his rap that sounds out of the way. On the other hand, Pittbull is a perfect ingredient to make the song memorable. His strong rap words make the song shift from Pop to rap then pop again. He made the song substantial and worthy to listen to.

Furthermore, no one can deny that his or her feet is grooving whenever the song is playing. Even I am sitting in the

chair; I move my body whenever it starts playing. It shifts my mood to being tired to being energetic. Not only my body, but also it makes my brain to work and feel happy. The beat is easy to remember and when you get too used to it, it sounds astounding. For sure, this song will be the biggest hit of the party and the sounds use in the club today. I feel happy with this song and it keeps me moving. I want to congratulate Usher for this another chart topping song.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1419091270051230/k2311a0919/9.19.10