One Less Lonely Girl Video of Justin Bieber
  • I believe most of Justin’s video has the same theme, to have the girl’s heart and to win her love
  • I love the ending of the video, it is sweet and Moreover, the rhythm of the song, even if you are not watching the video makes a difference

• by Grecy

One less lonely girls is the second single of Justin Bieber from his album My World. The lyric is generic co-written and produced by Usher, Ezekiel Lewis, Balewa Muhammad, Sean Hamilton and Hyuk Shin.

The video starts when Justin and the girl meet in the Laundromat and the girl drops her scarf on the floor. Justin picks it. This became the start of the scavenger hunt for the scarf that leads to puppy love type of music video. What Justin did was to take photo of the scarf and even takes photos of himself doing different situation like holding a puppy, buying a flower or chocolate.

His goal is to win a girl’s heart and have a date with her.

By the help of the picture, she finally finds him and the date proceed.

His mother, Pattie Mallete, appears in the flower stand scene and I never thought about that until I researched everything about the video. The music video was shot in a small village in Watertown, Tennessee. Watching the video makes me giggle a lot. How romantic a guy can be whenever he does those things to a girl? It makes her feel special. This video makes me want to hunt Justin’s latest pictures, put it on the pillow and ...

• hug him. The video is so adorable. It has a simple theme but it strikes you in the heart, most especially if you are a girl. I believe most of Justin’s video has the same theme, to have the girl’s heart and to win her love. The director wants the public to love Justin more because of his innocence about love and what are the things that he can do to be successful with it. Furthermore, the video is simple. The director makes it simple for the people to understand. It also makes me wait for the ending if they will successfully meet and what will
        happen on their date. I love the ending of the video, it is sweet and

Moreover, the rhythm of the song, even if you are not watching the video makes a difference. I never heard any kind of songs that have a unique intro just like that. It makes my heart while he is singing the lines like “there’s gonna be one less lonely girl, one less lonely girl, there’s gonna be one less lonely girl”. I wonder what other girls if feeling about the song? Because if you ask me, I feel special after hearing it and I hope there are still guys who think and loves that way.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1419091270031230/k2311a0919/9.19.10