New Colin Glass And Household Cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • I really needed a good cleaner which is why I bought New Colin Glass and Household Cleaner

• by brandobrando

As a home maker, I do have to balance my time to work and at the same time take care of our house. I really needed a good cleaner which is why I bought New Colin Glass and Household Cleaner.

New Colin is really a good glass and household cleaner since I regularly use this to clean our fridge from the stain and mold it gets since it gets moistened at the side near the door. I always make sure that I use a cotton cloth to wipe it as I spray Colin Glass and Household Cleaner.

It gives sparkle and impressive shine on

the surface of my fridge and television. Not to mention the mirrors that I always clean in the bathroom and in our room. It is really squeaky clean. But the trick for cleaning the mirror is by finishing it with a touch of newspaper as I wipe away the residue of New Colin.

It does not stain my laminated furniture as I used to spray New Colin. There are lots of things in the house that needs a good wipe to get rid of dusts and dirt and New Colin is my handy dandy tool to make it all spic and span.

It is ...

• also good to spray it on desktop computer since it is always prone to dust and dirt. What I do is to spray New Colin on a piece of soft cotton cloth and then wipe the covering of the CPU and it is just so easy to remove the dirt. You can also clean your computer monitor by using New Colin Glass and Household Cleaner. Just spray a few, not too wet and make sure your computer is off when you are cleaning it.

It does give shine and smooth finish to most of the appliances and furniture we have at home. Don’t forget

to clean your hands thoroughly after using Colin because it is still chemical. If you want to make sure your safe, spray New Colin far from your eyes and you can use a glove whenever you are spring cleaning. It is still best to be safe than sorry.

You can avail of this wonderful household product on selected groceries in Mumbai for the price of Rs 52 on their 500ml bottle which is easy to spray and has a protective cap to keep the product safe. Just place it away from kids to reach and don’t forget to check the expiration date before purchasing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5319091270021230/k2311a0919/9.19.10