You Belong with Me a song by Taylor Swift  » Music  »
  • I enjoy every single lyrics and I love the chorus
  • However, it is still fun to sing it and I enjoy the rhythm so much
  • I like to compare myself with the other girls who look more beautiful

• by Grecy

The song You belong with me comes from Taylor Swift, an American country music singer-songwriter. The song already tops the charts and made her won four Grammy Awards. This song is fun, even the video. I enjoy every single lyrics and I love the chorus. Taylor Swift is talented, young, creative and smart for doing this one. I am happy that she made a song like this that the girls can listen, relate, dance and sing at the same time. I never thought she can sing

a fast tempo and she did it with this one and I am glad she done it.

Although the lyrics are catchy, I have a hard time singing this one as I lose my breath. However, it is still fun to sing it and I enjoy the rhythm so much. In this song, Taylor is singing about a person that she likes. This person is a friend and his girlfriend is fooling and using him. She gets affected every time this person does not feel good about ...

• himself. She hopes that one day; he will notice him as she cares for him with all her heart. I also like this part of the lyrics “She wears high heels, I wear sneakers, she’s cheer captain and I’m on the bleacher, dreaming ‘bout a day when you wake up and find what you’re looking for has been here the whole time”, I can relate to the song so much. I have been in that situation for so many times. I like to compare myself with
        the other girls who look more beautiful. It sounds like you are not confident about yourself, but its true. It is what girls are feeling if she finds out their rival is prettier. It is as if, it is normal to feel insecure, but not right to feel that way.

Anyway, this song is a cool song, it is awesome and it is solely for girls. I love it. This one makes me love Taylor and I never thought I would. I hope she continues to do songs like these.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1419091270011230/k2311a0919/9.19.10