Teardrops on my Guitar a song from Taylor Swift  » Music  »
  • I thought it is Vanessa Hudgens singing country song

• by Grecy

The first time I heard this one I have no idea about Taylor Swift. I thought it is Vanessa Hudgens singing country song. Speaking of country music, I am not a fan but this is an exception. However, this song sounds like it always puts you to sleep when you get to hear it. The song is sad, it stuck on my brain, and it keeps on playing

repeatedly.

Furthermore, what I do not like about this song is there is a name-dropping like “Drew looks at me” what is that? Who is Drew and if some people will sing this one, they are all singing for Drew? I believe it kills the song. Anyway, the song is about a girl explains how she feels about a certain person named Drew. I can relate to the lyrics though. She sings as every girl can relate to her. For sure, this song is every girl’s favorites.

Taylor Swift have a nice voice with this one, she sings the lyrics very clearly like she is just sitting in the bench and playing a guitar, as simple as that. She is so talented and her voice sounds young. It is soothing and it feels like peace whenever she is ...

• Teardrops on my Guitar a song from Taylor Swift
      singing this one. I love the sound of guitar; it makes it sounds like a country song and a ballad, which I call a country love song.

Sometimes, this song makes me cry because I obviously can relate to this one and because her voice is so pretty. In addition, the voice of Taylor is sad that is why you feel sad also, when you get to hear

it. Moreover, it is easy to remember the lyrics especially the chorus part. The lyrics are catchy and the tempo is unforgettable. It makes me wonder to hear the acoustic version of this one. I like the ending of this song too; it uses the first line of the lyrics as the ending. This is the type of song that can be likeable; however, there is nothing special to it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1419091270001230/k2311a0919/9.19.10