Baby (Video) by Justin Bieber
  • What I like in the video is the theme color
  • I believe it is right to include Ludacris in the video and in the song as it adds color to Justin
  • I have the feeling that Justin enjoyed shooting the video because of Ludacris, as we all know that Ludacris is one of his songwriter and a good friend of Justin’s mentor Usher

• by Grecy

Baby is the third single of Justin Bieber from the album My World 2. It became number one in France, Canada, United Kingdom, Norway and Japan. This song is right on time produce as Justin is now in the midst of his popularity and another memorable song like this came from him.

The title does not describe an infant but the song is about puppy love. I watched the video of this one and I see that Justin is trying to woo a girl. The girl as her love interest there is Jasmine Villegas, which I never thought she was because her face is

quite different in the video. The lines of the song explains his suffering about losing a love and hoping he might get it back after singing and dancing with this song.

What I like in the video is the theme color. I see everything is in blue color and I like the clothes Justin is wearing. Jasmine, the love interest looks older than he does and grown sexier. I like the dancing in the video it gives the audience the idea of the steps when they will be dancing this song alone. This made me think that Justin Bieber is the Michael Jackson of ...

• his generation. When Ludacris appeared to rap, it makes the video more extravagant. The rap is appealing and cute mentioning Starbucks just to rhyme with the lyrics.

About the music, it became a mix of R&B, hip-hop and Pop, maybe because of Ludacris. I believe it is right to include Ludacris in the video and in the song as it adds color to Justin. I have the feeling that Justin enjoyed shooting the video because of Ludacris, as we all know that Ludacris is one of his songwriter and a good friend of Justin’s mentor Usher. All over, the song is well done; it

has a great timing and tune.

Anyone that can be able to watch the video will feel happy and feel like dancing. How cute is Justin dancing in the bowling area and enjoying the rap of Ludacris. I feel how happy he is while doing the shoot, that is why the viewers watching the video enjoy it so much that make them want to watch the video all over again. It been two months that I am seeing the video on local music channel and I am not feeling sick about it, in fact, I still feel happy every time I am seeing the face of Justin.

mansa says :

Did ludacris write this song for justin? im surprised that a rapper can qrite such a souful song.

John says :

No, Ludacris did not write this song.

Adityaa says :

Justin co-wrote the song alongside Christopher “Tricky” Stewart and Terius “The-Dream” Nash. The duo also worked with the Canadian teen on his debut single “One Time.” Ludacris and R B singer Christina Milian also contributed to this track.

Charles McKinney says :

Ludacris did not write the song, Baby.

The song was written in part by Justin Bieber, Christopher “Tricky” Stewart and Terius “The-Dream” Nash. Both of the latter men also worked on “One Time” with Justin. These two have also worked with celebrities Christina Miliam and Ludacris, which may be why you are thinking Ludacris has some hand in the writing.

Somilia Smith says :

Wow, who knew it took such a huge team of honored writers to create such a simple pop tune. I guess I did become a huge success sooo…kudos

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1419091269991230/k2311a0919/9.19.10