One Time a song from Justin Bieber
  • I like to hear the sound of the drum in the music and in this one, not only drum playing is what I am glad about, it is also the sound of the guitar playing along side the drum

• by Grecy

One Time is a debut song of the Canadian Singer 16 year old artist Justin Bieber. Redzone Entertainment produces it. One of the songs that is part of the album, My World. I admit, it sounds cool at the first time I heard it and when I get used to it, it became one of my favorites. His voice sounded like a girl, that was my first reaction, but he is awesome singer. For the first time I heard it, I already guessed

it comes from a young teenager of fifteen or sixteen years old, and guess what I was right. Nevertheless, I never thought, she is a he.

The song is fine; I hope he could have done so much more with it. It received so many positive responses from the fans, much more on You Tube. It became the fifth most video on You Tube actually. Justin’s voice in this song is so cool and fresh and he sounds like a girl, very youthful ...

• but you have to check it out the video so that you will erase the thought that he sounded like a girl. The song had a good beat, fast and very catchy. It has a good rhythm. For me, as a debut song from Justin, he has a potential. In addition, I was not wrong, because he tops the chart already.

Whenever I am hearing this one and I am sad, it somehow lessens the sadness that I feel. This song can help your

mind well rested, maybe because of the rhythm and the catchy lyrics. I like to hear the sound of the drum in the music and in this one, not only drum playing is what I am glad about, it is also the sound of the guitar playing along side the drum. It makes my head bang whenever the lyrics are repeatedly sing by Justin. It is not bad as a first single, actually the song is nice and with quality. I love it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1419091269981230/k2311a0919/9.19.10