I Woo You Facebook Game
  • It is a virtual dating game that we both enjoyed
  • I think after a few more nights, hubby will be bored with this game and will stop playing with me

• by starlight

Hubby and I play this game every night for the past 5 days. It is a social dating game that is interactive. You both should be online in order to play it.

When I first signed up for this game, I was the only one playing it. It didn’t discouraged me because the music was really engaging, I had fun customizing my look and I had fun “dating” guys of the MTV crew or shows. It’s an engaging and fun game

to play. I invited a few of my friends but they have yet to accept my invite.

I then urged my hubby to accept my invite and we could play it just like those times we used to ice breaker when we were still dating. After a few urging, he said yes. We have been playing it for five nights now and I always love the result that we are matched. Of course there are times when he intentionally answers the ...

• most absurd response to my questions to have a different outcome but when he is true to his words, the result is fantastic. We are really destined to be together. This is becoming our nightly bonding game.

The determining factor if you and your date matches, is you both share the same opinion about the questions presented and the match meter will determine the percentage if you both are really a match. If you are, then you guys can date

and post a picture. It is a virtual dating game that we both enjoyed. We go to places that we both haven’t gone to real-time.

This is a very simple game unlike the farming and cooking games that every one is so hyped about. I think after a few more nights, hubby will be bored with this game and will stop playing with me. It will entertain us for sometime but it’s not something that we will be hooked on for months or years.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2819091269911230/k2311a0919/9.19.10