Universal Studios Singapore  » Travel  »
39, Artillery Avenue Sentosa Singapore 099958 Singapore
  • I love the chocolate stores and there signs outside like the big reese, kisses and milky way
  • Hubby and I bought a few trinkets there to give to his officemates and my friends
  • Will definitely come back here when they have finally formally launched and a lot of the rides will be available

• by jc traveller

During our Singapore brou-ha-ha, Hubby and I went to Universal Studios. I had high expectations with our trip there but sadly, a lot of the major rides we were planning to have were not operating.

We had to wait in line in order to enter Universal Studios for like 30 minutes or so. Upon entering, we encountered a lot of characters and took pictures. We didn’t let pass everything. From

every nook and corner, I urged and begged my hubby to take pictures of me and of course him. I love the chocolate stores and there signs outside like the big reese, kisses and milky way.

I saw woody woodpecker near the entrance and took a few pictures. Marilyn Monroe and Frankenstein were also equally marvelous.

We rode the Jurassic Park rapids and we were drenching wet. I forgot to buy ...

• poncho’s for us at the gift shop but that didn’t dampen our mood. We intended to enjoy every penny that we’ve shelled out for our Universal Studios Adventure and for 66 Sg dollars, it was worth it.

The shows that I love were the Rockawellas, Waterworld and Lights camera action. It really entertained us while we were drying off.

The food and retail vouchers were really helpful. Hubby and I bought

a few trinkets there to give to his officemates and my friends.

The people there are also very helpful and courteous. The theme park is relatively small and compact, you won’t get lost and there are a lot of shaddy areas for when you’re waiting in line for the shows and rides.

Will definitely come back here when they have finally formally launched and a lot of the rides will be available.

Universal Studios Singapore

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3819091269881230/k2311a0919/9.19.10