Equate Non Drowsy Allergy Relief  » Medicine  »
  • Allergy medicine can be expensive, but I needed some to help stop my sneezing and wheezing so I tried given Equate Non Drowsy Allergy Relief a try which I believe is a store brand and it seemed to work just as good as the name brand allergy medicine
  • I would also recommend you talk to your doctor before taking these store brand allergy tablets to make sure they are safe for you to take because they may interact with some of the medicine you might be on
  • I wish you all the best with trying to get your allergies under control again

• by Soleil Robins

Allergy medicine can be expensive, but I needed some to help stop my sneezing and wheezing so I tried given Equate Non Drowsy Allergy Relief a try which I believe is a store brand and it seemed to work just as good as the name brand allergy medicine. The allergy medicine contains 10mg of Loratadine which is an antihistamine that helps relieve allergy symptoms like sneezing, running noses, itchy skin and eyes, throat irritation, hives, and skin rashes caused from allergic reactions.

I picked up one box of this medicine which contains about 30 tablets in it. The tablets are white and very small. The tablets are about

the size of a pencil eraser if that. They are very easy to swallow and relieve my allergy symptoms within and hour. However, you are suppose to take them every day to help prevent allergy symptoms from even appearing. Each tablet is suppose to last 24 hours I find they last only 12, but I do think they work well. At nighttime though I do need to take a benadryl tablet to help relieve my nighttime allergies. I do think this is an excellent allergy medicine for day time hours.

I also usually take these allergy tablets right after breakfast in the morning time because I find ...

• taking them alone does irritate my stomach a bit. I usually have to drink a lot of water with this medicine as well because it makes me very thirty. If I don’t drink water with this medicine I tend to get bad headaches. So, just I guess if you take them drink plenty of water or herbal teas so they don’t dehydrate you. I would also recommend you talk to your doctor before taking these store brand allergy tablets to make sure they are safe for you to take because they may interact with some of the medicine you might be on.

If you can take this allergy

medicine I do think it is worth trying to relieve your allergy symptoms. The reason why is because it has helped relieve my runny nose, sneezing, and itchy eyes. My allergy symptoms are cut down a lot with these tablets and I don’t think I would use any other non drowsy allergy medicine because this one works well for me and is affordable and does a very good job.

I do hope those of you out there that try Equate Non Drowsy Allergy Relief like the way it relieves your allergies as much as I did. I wish you all the best with trying to get your allergies under control again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2619091269841130/k2311a0919/9.19.10