Clearasil Daily Clear Oil-Free Daily Face Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • One thing I noticed about this is that it contains Triclosan which is a good cleanser and antibacterial so that whatever dirt and bacteria I have on my face it would surely get rid of it
  • I highly recommend this for those in need of a good cleanser for the face that can be used daily and does not dry out the skin so much

• by mod

I have been looking for a Holy Grail facial wash. I have suffered from multiple acne breakouts and a very oily face so that I am looking for something that could cleanse my face thoroughly without breaking me out and without drying out my skin. I have searched high and low for a good facial wash when someone finally told me to purchase and try the Clearasil line of products.

I immediately went to the nearest drugstore and looked for a good facial wash in the Clearasil line. I saw the Clearasil Daily Clear Oil-Free Daily Face Wash. This comes in a huge tube that has a flip top cover. This packaging is great because the tube is upside down so I do not have to worry about emptying out the tube once the

product is almost empty. This tube costs me around $5 for a 6.5 oz amount of face wash. One thing I noticed about this is that it contains Triclosan which is a good cleanser and antibacterial so that whatever dirt and bacteria I have on my face it would surely get rid of it.

The cleanser is creamy white. It seems a little thick. About a size of a dime is needed for my whole face and neck. I added water to my face and it did lather up. It created a really thick lather. As instructed in the packaging I had to massage my face for about 30 seconds. I did that, and massaged the corners of my nose and even my neck. I felt that the cream was really thick and the ...

• lather was really thick and it did stick on my face so I had to add water continuously. I did not mind it, as I felt my skin is really being cleansed well. I liked the thick lather it made. It did not create a lot of bubbles but it did feel like heavy cream on my face. The scent is really very mild so I did not mind it.

I did not have any redness or irritation on my skin using this Clearasil Daily Face Wash. After massaging my face and neck with it, I rinsed it well with warm water. It is easily rinsed off. I did not feel that it left any residue on my skin. This time my face and neck felt thoroughly cleansed. It did not get rid of

my eye makeup though, as I had to use a separate remover for that. But I felt that in general it did cleanse well.

I have been using this for a month now and my acne is clearing up. My blackheads are minimized and I feel that the dirt in my pores is slowly going away. My skin did not feel tight afterward, though there are some dry patches but can easily be remedied with moisturizers. I feel that this product is effective. My skin looks clearer now with lesser acne and white heads too. This is a good cleanser and is not so expensive. I highly recommend this for those in need of a good cleanser for the face that can be used daily and does not dry out the skin so much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119091269731130/k2311a0919/9.19.10