RapidCheck 10 Panel Multi Drug Professional Test Card
  • Unfortunately my son hooked up with a few people that he shouldn’t have
  • And I know for some of you parents who just let their kids go wild think that I’m invading privacy
  • My son has always told me truth but the day that I found a line of cocaine in his room was the day that he lied to me
  • The only thing is that you get one test per $25 purchase, I think you should at least get 2

• by Ginia

Unfortunately my son hooked up with a few people that he shouldn’t have. I had a feeling that he was up to no good, so I started investigating. I started checking his room, Started asking questions and I started looking through his phone. And I know for some of you parents who just let their kids go wild think that I’m invading privacy. But let me tell you one thing, my kids don’t have privacy as long as they are living in my house. If I feel as if there is something going on, you better believe I’m going to find out what it is.

My son has always told me truth but the day that I found a line of cocaine in his room was the day that he lied to me. I

knew that it wasn’t his friends and he wasn’t just holding this stuff for him. But I guess I had stupid written on my forehead because after he said it, he thought it was over.

Well it wasn’t over, I had a personal drug test kit that I stole from my sister a few ago and I couldn’t wait to use it just to see if it worked. I wasn’t expecting to use it on my son but sometimes life throws you for a loop. When I brought the drug test to his attention he was floored. I told him to go take a pee in a clear glass and bring me the urine.

Using the RapidCheck 10 Panel Multi Drug Professional Test Card was actually cut throat and straight to the point. I ...

• wasn’t able to open the pouch until I was actually ready to use it. I had to check the expiration date as well before I actually used it because if it was expired then it wouldn’t work.

All I had to do was stick the wicks into his urine for 30 seconds before I had to take it out. The only thing that was irritating was the fact that it took me 8 minutes to get the results. If the results are positive then there will be a line located in the C area under suspected drug. The lines didn’t come n very strong though and that was a bit of an issues. That kind of made me feel like there might have been a glitch going on with it.

The test itself don’t cost that much.

I currently buy them now for $25 every month. My sons test came out to be positive for Cocaine and Marijuana. So now I have to take the time out of my busy schedule to test him for drugs once a month. I have tried other drug tests kits and none of them actually worked as well as this one. This is like a 5 in one, you can test more than one drug on this thing. Its easy to understand and there is no confusion. The only thing is that you get one test per $25 purchase, I think you should at least get 2.

I never knew that buying your own drug test kit could be so over bearing but it has served me justice and I plan on working this out with my son.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1219091269681130/k2311a0919/9.19.10