Resident Evil: Afterlife Movie (2010)
  • However I felt that that scene was already the most intense scenes shot, therefore I was quite dissatisfied with how the movie ended when the antagonist Albert Wesker (Shawn Roberts) was killed almost immediately but there’ s a twist but how he’s killed is really great

• by max

I saw this movie at the theatre today as my brother said it was really cool and great; the movie was only 1 hour and 40 minutes but somehow I felt it was longer. This movie features Alice (Milla Jovovich) going to Japan to finally confront and destroy Umbrella Corporation, who wants to kill her too, and meets her old friend Claire along the way along with some other survivors.

They plan to go to Arcadia, which is the only infection-free place and they want to seek solace there.

Overall the cast is also great,

I’m glad Ali Larter is still there as Claire and she did a better job than the last Resident Evil movie as she has a lot of action scenes here and she’s quite turned into a brunette and she looks fantastic.

K-Mart (Spencer Locke) has quite a cameo part only as she’s at Arcadia and Alice, Claire, and the other surviving members want to reunite with their other friends who are supposedly there.

This movie is great but I liked Resident Evil: Extinction a lot better because I just think her fight scenes there were ...

• much action-packed unlike here.

She also had a lot of great moves here but it’s just much intense with Resident Evil: Extinction but Milla looks fantastic and she’s just as flawless and superb as ever portraying Alice.

One of my favorites scenes here was in the first part of the movie when she and her “friends” (clones of her) attack the underground Umbrella Corporation at Japan and it’s just a very action-packed scene that lasts for several minutes.

dissatisfied with how the movie ended when the antagonist Albert Wesker (Shawn Roberts) was killed almost immediately but there’ s a twist but how he’s killed is really great! How this movie ends is almost similar to the other Resident Evil movies where it’s just hanging, and it’s a great ending.

Overall I’d rate this movie an 8 out of 10.

I liked the last movie better but this ain’t so bad either.

It’s got great cinematography, great effects, it’s also action-packed but not like the last movie, but still a pretty worthwhile movie to watch out for.

Andrew Leith says :

re : However I felt that that scene was already the most intense scenes shot, therefore I was quite dissatisfied with how the movie ended when the antagonist Albert Wesker (Shawn Roberts) was killed almost immediately but there’ s a twist but how he’s killed is really great
    I agree with you on this. the scene you mentioned glued the whole movie together and made it spectacular and memorable

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1117091269640130/k2311a0917/9.17.10