Nature’s Bounty Vitamin Complex Sublingual Liquid  » Health  »
  • I love B-12 so much that I used to get shots for it
  • Now I can take it as often as I like, with out the added inconvenience or discomfort of a shot
  • Unfortunately, a deficiency may take years to appear, and by then changes in the nervous system may be apparent
  • I found that B complex not only soothed my nerves, but that the B-12 gave me a little boost when I needed it

• by Jude244

I took advantage of a sale at Walgreens to stock up on some of my favorite Nature’s Bounty vitamins. While I usually like to try out different brands, I always seem to come back to this one. In particular, I have found that they are one of the few brands that carry B complex with B-12, in the Sublingual Liquid form.

If you are unfamiliar with sublingual liquid B complex, it is actual a fast acting, easy to administer, liquid vitamin. It is also quite a bargain as a 2 ounce bottle actually dispenses a whopping 59 doses! Honestly, I hate to swallow pills, and this vitamin provides the nutrients I need with none of the difficulty pills generally cause.

When I want to use it, I simply shake the bottle, and

then squeeze the top of the dropper until 1 ml of the liquid reaches the measurement line. Next I drop the liquid under my tongue, hold it there for 30 seconds, and then finally swallow the orangey-red liquid. I’ll take this over lumping down a large pill any day.

In addition to being easy to take, this dietary supplement offers the distinct advantage of being free of gluten, soy, wheat, yeast, fish, salt, sugar, alcohol, and artificial flavors and colors. It is also suitable for Vegetarians. I appreciate the fact that in addition to being good for you, they also made it safe for many people with food allergies.

According to the manufacture this product can be taken one to four times a day. One dropper-full provides one hundred percent of ...

• the daily value of Riboflavin (B2), Niacin, and Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (B6). It also contains three hundred percent Pantothenic Acid, and 1,200mcg, or 20,000% of my favorite vitamin B-12! I love B-12 so much that I used to get shots for it. Now I can take it as often as I like, with out the added inconvenience or discomfort of a shot.

It’s hard not to love B-12 as it promotes energy metabolism, and has been known to be useful for people who are stressed out, suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome, or those recovering from an illness. It has also been known to help relieve symptoms of irritability, depression, insomnia, and memory problems.

Unfortunately, a deficiency may take years to appear, and by then changes in the nervous system may be apparent.

I myself started taking B-12 when I was trying to quit smoking. I found that B complex not only soothed my nerves, but that the B-12 gave me a little boost when I needed it. While I can’t say it was the deciding factor in my being able to quit smoking, I do think it helped immensely.

If you’d like to try Nature’s Bounty Vitamin B Complex Sublingual Liquid, it is available in stores such as Walgreen’s or CVS. Usually I purchase mine for less than 10.00 USD, and often those particular drugstores will run buy one get one free sales so I stock up. If you are unable to locate this product in a local store, it is also available on Amazon in a 4 pack for only 20.88 USD.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3417091269600130/k2311a0917/9.17.10