Solgar Omega 3 Fish Oil Concentrate  » Health  »
  • When it came time to try them, I decided to check out my local health food store as they offered many more varieties over the nearby drugstores
  • It was there that I found and purchased a bottle of Solgar Omega-3 Fish Oil Concentrate

• by Jude244

For years my doctor had been urging me to try Omega-3 fish oils, but until I did a little research on them; I hadn’t realized how important they were. When it came time to try them, I decided to check out my local health food store as they offered many more varieties over the nearby drugstores.

It was there that I found and purchased a bottle of Solgar Omega-3 Fish Oil Concentrate. This dietary supplement contains EPA 180 mg and DHA 120 mg in one easy to swallow yellow soft gel. It is also free of gluten, wheat, soy, corn, sugar, salt, dairy products and preservatives.

Best of all, this product has been molecularly distilled to remove contaminants such as Mercury and other heavy metals which may have been present in the fish. You hear so much now-a-days about mercury in fish that it’s nice to

know this product holds such high standards of optimum purity.

Not to mention, you would have to eat a ton of fish to get the equivalent amount of omega fatty acids that you get from this one reasonably priced product. I only paid roughly 10.00 USD for 180 soft gels, or about a three month supply. You could spend more than that on a single salmon dinner out, and not receive a fraction of the Omega-3’s you would from the Solgar’s Fish Oil Concentrate.

In case you are unfamiliar with the health benefits of Omega-3, there are more than a few that may be of interest to you. Whereas I was predominately interested in its support of cardiovascular health, I was also amazed that one supplement could do so much.

Omega-3’s not only helps support healthy circulation, but may improve mood, help to reduce joint pain, lower ...

• inflammation, nourish hair and skin, help maintain or lower triglyceride levels, and also helps reduce the risk of heart attack or of dying from heart disease. Had I known how important Omega-3’s were, I would have been taking these for years. Omega-3 has also been linked to reducing the likelihood of developing Type 2 diabetes, and obesity.

One thing I did wonder about before taking them is whether or not they would leave any kind of fishy breath, or cause any stomach disturbances. I am happy to report however, that I have never experienced any kinds of ill-effects from this product and I have been taking it for several months now.

My only warning however, is be careful if you have any blood clotting issues, as I heard they can thin the blood. I would also tell you to let your doctor or pharmacist know

if you are going to be taking them, especially if you are on medications, pregnant, or nursing. You should also keep these away from children.

Also for best use, you should keep these away from heat sources in the kitchen, and also away from light, and moisture. Ideally, they should be kept at room temperature, away from windowsills, and never left out in your car. I keep mine on top of the refrigerator so that I remember to take them at meal times. I sometimes keep a duplicate bottle at work just in case I forget to take one before I leave home.

If you’d like to try Solgar Omega-3 Fish Oil Concentrate, it is available in health food stores, or you can order it online at Amazons. Currently, a 180 count bottle is only 9.99 USD from one of their private merchants, and other sizes are also available.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3417091269511230/k2311a0917/9.17.10