Converse Chuck Tailor shoe for Men  » Clothes  »
  • I’ve been wearing Chuck tailors since I was in High school so I know a little bit about the good old Chuck Tailors
  • One of the things that I enjoy about earning Converse Chucks Tailor shoes is that they cover my ankles
  • I like shoes that cover my ankles because I feel a small bit of support
  • I wouldn’t recommend anyone try and take a jog in this shoe because you will more than likely break your ankle
  • It’s not a bad shoe and considering the fact that I was able to buy it for $35, I found it to be a heck of a deal

• by willyable

There are times when I enjoying wearing tennis shoes and when it comes to certain ones, the Chuck tailors is what I mostly go with. I’ve been wearing Chuck tailors since I was in High school so I know a little bit about the good old Chuck Tailors. Most people don’t like chuck Tailors and most people find them to be bad. on the feet but I personally think that if you wear them right, they are perfectly fine.

One of the things that I enjoy about earning Converse Chucks Tailor shoes is that they cover my ankles. I like shoes that cover my ankles because I feel a small bit of support. I like support and that is what I get from Chuck Tailor. Now don’t get me wrong it’s not major support.

There are times when I feel as if I’m not getting support at all from these shoes but once I throw a pair of socks on, it usually falls ok.

The tip area is what makes the shoe different from other mens shoe. There is a harder tip that brings texture to the shoe. Because the Chuck Tailor shoe is really an all around thin shoe. There is nothing thick about this shoe. I wouldn’t recommend anyone try and take a jog in this shoe because you will more than likely break your ankle.

You can tell f you have a real paid of Converse Chuck Tailors, all you have to do is stick your foot on the inside and you will feel the difference between a fake pair and a real pair. The inside ...

• is a lot softer than a fake pair of Converse.

Another thing that I like about this shoe is that the laces are thick and I love thick laces. I love that they cover the entire top part of the shoe. I don’t thin laces would have worked for this shoe at all.

The only really complain about this shoe is that whenever it comes to me wearing this shoe out and about, I have to actually makes sure I bring another pair of shoes because this shoe can really put a hurting on my foot after a while. I can’t wear this shoe past a few hours without having major issues with the bottom of my feet. This shoe is perfect for someone who has flat feet because they cater ore to the

flat foot by the way they are made.

I also had a little problem with the back of the shoe rubbing against my heel. After a couple of hours of it rubbing on my heel, had burn marks that caused my foot to turn red and irritated. I would recommend that you wear a thick pair of socks if you plan on wearing this shoe. It’s not a bad shoe and considering the fact that I was able to buy it for $35, I found it to be a heck of a deal. It’s not an everyday shoe for me but when it comes to fashion and it being flexible when it comes to my cloths, it makes a real big difference. I would never go without adding a pair of Chucks to my wardrobe.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5517091269371230/k2311a0917/9.17.10