Bosch 24 inch Integra Silence Dishwasher  » Housewares  »
  • This was problem that I had when it came to the old dishwasher that I had
  • I like that I don’t have to worry about my daughter putting her hand held toddler game in the dishwasher thinking that it needs to be washed
  • One of the best Dishwashers I’ve ever had, it’s a step above the last one we had

• by willyable

It’s one of the sleekest Dishwasher we have ever owned in our time. I want to say that I use it at least twice a day. Whether I’m washing a cup or two, I just enjoy using it. First of all if you have ever had a dishwasher, you know that they can get really loud if you don’t actually buy an expensive one. That was how my old one was, it was loud and obnoxious. The Bosch 24 inch Integra Silence Dishwasher is so quite that we don’t even know it’s on. It’s so quite that we have to double check to make sure that it’s still running. It comes with to pumps that reduce the noise and vibration.

It comes with a whole host of features that makes

washing dishes even more fun. It comes with opti dry that allows for spotless drying. Everyone needs spotless drying when it comes to their glasses. So far every single glass that has been put into this dishwasher, has been spot free. I have never had to dry them by hand which means this dishwasher is top notch.

When the cycle is done, there is a sound that goes off letting us know that the dishes are done. There is nothing like having a reminder. Love reminders. I also love that it has a quick wash as well. If we need a batch of dishes done quickly, we can put it on the quick wash option and get them done in less than 30 minutes.

There is a multi function LCD ...

• screen that displays the time left on every cycle going. The tall sprinkler that is built into the dishwasher cleans tall glasses and cleans all the way up to the top rack. This was problem that I had when it came to the old dishwasher that I had. The sprinkler was so low that it would never get the dishes at the top.

I can use plastic in the Bosch without worrying about the plastic melting. It doesn’t get extremely hot and it has a concealed heating element that keeps that from happening. We have had this dishwasher for almost a year or so now and we have yet to see a leakage of any kind. This was new to us because every dishwasher we have ever owned has

leak at some point.

There are 6 wash cycles and there are also 3 option to choose from. Depending on what type of washing you want to do, you have plenty to choose from. It comes with a water softener feature and a adjustable front rear as well. It has to be installed but depending on where you buy it from, you can get someone to do that for you.

MY favorite feature? The child safety device is my favorite feature. I like that I don’t have to worry about my daughter putting her hand held toddler game in the dishwasher thinking that it needs to be washed. One of the best Dishwashers I’ve ever had, it’s a step above the last one we had. Hopefully it stays in good shape.

Mrs D. Brewis says :

I would like you to please supply me with operating instructions for my Silence Mini Dishwasher.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5317091269361230/k2311a0917/9.17.10